Scooby Scents Fragrance Store.
- To use in an oil burner, fill your burner with water, add 3 or 4 drops of oil into the water and light your candle.
- To refresh your pot pourri it is easier to put it into a bag, add a few drops of oil and shake well then put back into container.
- To use in a lamp ring, drop a small amount of fragrance oil into the ring and place on a light bulb.
- Put a few drops on cotton wool then place in your vacuum cleaner it gives out the aroma as you clean.
- Sprinkle a few drops on your car air freshener.
- Soak cotton wool and put into a small jar and punch holes in the lid, this can be placed in the car, wardrobe or any small area.
Scooby Scents information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease.
When you are buying and applying this product you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the seller free of any liability.
The seller Scooby Scents assumes NO responsibility for any adverse reactions from the usage of these products.
Product images and videos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product colors, finish, packaging, and product content may vary.
What are fragrance oils?
Fragrance oils are a blend of natural plant based oil called essentials oils, and synthetic compounds which contain strong aromas.
The key to the perfect candle is the perfect scent. Fragrances can emit cleanliness, freshness and softness. They can adjust our mood to enriches our lives. They can trigger forgotten memories, emotion and capture our imagination.
All Scooby Scents fragrance oils are not tested on animals cruelty free, suitable for vegans/vegetariansand paraben free.
guarantee to provide our customers with world-class, 100% concentrated fragrances to pamper your mind, body and soul.