Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the same original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as liquids and flavourings cannot be returned
The Refund & Exchange policy is concrete, and we have a zero-tolerance approach regarding it – you wholly agree by all that is mentioned.
Please note, you are only insured for losses on the Insured shipping options. We will NOT compensate any product losses occurred during transit or delivery, without you choosing an Insured delivery method, upon checkout.
Insurance on delivery covers the following:-
- The Package has been lost in transit, and this is clearly evident on the tracking status.
- A Package has leaked or been crushed during transit, and there is evidence.
- Package was not delivered to the correct address that you input, in the shipping section on checkout – and package was never received thereafter – we will inquire with the courier and resolve the matter.
Insurance on delivery does not cover the following (including EU & worldwide orders):-
- A Package was stopped in customs/destroyed/sent back.
- Delivered Package was sent to another shipping address that you input incorrectly on checkout.
- Package was sent back to us after the courier reattempted delivery a number of times. You are responsible to be in at the time of delivery. You will be charged a re-delivery fee.
- Package has missing items, and this is evident from the package per se being opened/ripped during transit – and you have already signed for the package, regardlessly.
Opened /Damaged Packaging
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Scooby Scents via email within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to Scooby Scents. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from a product, please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Scooby Scents at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs and charge a 10% restocking fee once we have received and inspected the goods.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As Liquids are a perashable product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Scooby Scents will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Our Customer Charter
Scooby Scents wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive and professional service.
We promise to:
Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
Listen to you and ask for your views
Keep our promises
Be open and honest and explain our decisions
Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
Treat you and your data with respect
We would like you to:
Give us the information we need to help you
Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect
Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions
If we don’t do as we say in this charter, please tell us.
Please email or telephone us for any returns queries or further advice through our Contact Page